Island Surf & Sail has created this Privacy Statement to let you know that we take your privacy seriously. We want you to know about how we gather information on this website, and what we do with it.
Information We Collect
What Happens to the Information We Collect
Any information you give us stays strictly within the Island Surf & Sail community, in-house at Island Surf & Sail, and with Authorized Dealers. We don't share the info with outside sources. We maintain strict security over the information you give us, and use this information only for the purposes listed below:
1. To send you information you have requested from Island Surf & Sail and to update you on the status of your information request.
2. Occasionally, we may send you free promotional materials and emails.
3. We may use the information to monitor guest traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and design the layout of our websites.
4. If you've provided information as part of the registration to Island Surf & Sail's Community, we use the information to contact you with information about the sports that you may find interesting, as well as special offers.
5. We maintain the personally identifying information in-house at Island Surf & Sail.
You can have Island Surf & Sail remove your name from our contact list at any time. Contact us via email or call us at 1-609-494-5553
Island Surf & Sail is committed to protecting the online privacy of children. In accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13.
Children Under the Age of 13, Read This: Sorry kids, but if you are under 13, you cannot shop with us or receive Island Surf & Sail emails. If you would like to receive Island Surf & Sail emails, please have your parents call the Island Surf & Sail Shop at 1-609-494-5553.
If you've read all of this, you should really join the Island Surf & Sail Community.